Some of the benefits of indulging in spirituality as detailed in Bhagavad Gita are enumerated below:
1. One can increase body immunity to infinity. No viral fever of any kind could affect us.
2. Normal health issues like deep coughing, feeling cold or hot would subside forever.
3. In summers one can considerably reduce body temperature to avoid feeling the heat and in winters one can increase body temperature not to feel cold even in freezing temperatures.
4. The clutter from our brain vanishes. Thinking logically all the time we can maintain a perfect robust health even without indulging in aerobics or asanas (yogic exercises).
5. When taking Bath the need for soap does not arise. Body produces its own soap.
6. When the body can regulate temperature, there is no perspiration at all. We are fresh all the time.
7. Highly accomplished spiritual travelers finally become Gudakesha, completing eight hours of sleep in five minutes. They can work for the rest 23 hours and 55 minutes 24 x 7 x 365.
8. One is almost 100 years ahead of time. This helps maintain a perfect body and timing.
Practically there are no limitations for one in search of God. Indulging in Bhagavad Gita one can achieve all above.