Why did Russians find Bhagavad Gita dangerous


Even the best of scholars in India who indulged in teachings of Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita were not able to understand ABC of it, how could we expect Russians to understand gist of Bhagavad Gita and that too literally.

 

One who finally understands Bhagavad Gita in totality becomes knower of all, becoming a Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa or Maharshi Ramana at the end of spiritual journey.

 

The Russians saw the battle of Mahabharata as pure violence, a war that could have been avoided. Russians failed to realize that battle of Mahabharata was no ordinary war. It was a battle of Dharma to re-establish Dharma (righteousness) against evil tendencies of adharma (lawlessness) prevailing all over.

 

When society reaches a point of no return, when life in the society loses its merit then as ordained by God advents a messiah, savior… an avatar (God manifest in human form) to save mankind from ills of that period! During times of Mahabharata advent of Lord Krishna, an avatar of his era and to end the present Kali Yuga (Dark Age) mankind awaits advent of Kalki avatar, an avatar of present times.

 

Not very afar from now, between 2022 and 2025 the world can expect advent of Kalki avatar. And the advent of an avatar announces a mother of all wars, a man-made calamity and the fiercest war ever fought on mother earth, a nuclear world war 3.

 

World over the situation is in doldrums. Terrorism is baring its fangs. Mankind has played with nature for long, now it is time for nature to react with fury. I predict unprecedented earthquakes and tsunamis including 1000 feet high waves becoming order of day. 1200 million people are expected to perish in coming world war 3.

 

And who is to blame for this world war 3? Never the tormentors for they are hardly not even 5% of the entire world population. It is the remaining 95% who failed to react in time and made a mockery of the whole system. It is the callousness of the so-called peaceful 95% society that would result in the coming world war three.

 

We are not born God to act like spectators even when terrorism bared its fangs. We are supposed to react in times of need but we failed to do so. We kept waiting for an avatar to come and set things right. We failed in our karma and now we all shall collectively reap fruits of our karma.

 

In nutshell, it is not only Russians but any community or country world over that would fail to understand gist of Bhagavad Gita. In doing so none was at fault.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *